Getting up and running in 5 easy steps:
- Prequalification Call – Give us a call to discuss solutions that are appropriate for your business. We will then schedule a meeting that works for all parties.
- Initial Meeting – During this meeting we will go over your advertising goals, target audience, target market, and budget.
- Research & Development – We will research and develop a custom ad campaign to present to you OR if you are requesting a specific service, we will prepare the quote for you during this step.
- Proposal – During this meeting we will present our advertising plan custom to your business needs. We will also take this time to make any necessary tweaks to the campaign, making sure all of your needs are met.
- Launch – Lastly, if all needs are met we will prepare your launch on dates that will be agreed upon during proposal step. All creative will be prepared and approved by ready to launch dates. Typically, and depending on campaign type, we can have your ad live in less than 2 weeks.
How to write a killer ad copy:
- Explain the product by emphasizing the benefits, not the technical specifications.
- Know your target customer.
- Put your advertising in places where your target customer will find it. A great ad not found is a waste of money.
- Have a compelling title and copy that’s of interest to your target customer.
- You only have 10 seconds to convince the buyer to read more. Use pictures, stories and high impact statements to create interest.
- Highlight a critical customer need in that 10 seconds, probably more like 5 seconds.
- Make it easy to learn more by using links to a landing page or in print ads have your website listed in the ad.
- Have a clear call to action multiple times if possible so consumers know exactly how to get in touch with you.